Puzzle Hostel is located on Juliusza Słowackiego 41 in Poznań, in the centre of Jeżyce district, only a kilometer away from Poznań International Fair. It is a cozy and quiet place, which awaits you in the walls of a renovated tenement house built in the 19th century. Its location is easily accessible by car or by bus.
We offer single, twin 3-person, 4-person and 6-person rooms with shared bathroom in the hallway. Internet access, kitchen and sanitation facilities and helpful staff make our hostel a place, where you can pleasantly spend time after a day full of adventures. Near the hostel there are various cafes, restaurants, pubs, but also a zoo, the Marshal’s Office, Poznań International Fair, the Greenhouse, the Botanic Garden, museums, an opera, the Nowy Theatre, a railway station and a bus station. Słowackiego street is an excellent starting point for trips to the Royal and Imperial Route and other tourist walking trails and monuments in Poznań.
- Short and long-term stays for companies and individuals
- Attractive discounts for groups
- A hostel night from 2 p.m. to 11 a.m.
- A TV set in your room
- Free Internet access
- Free linen and blankets
- Free towels
- A kitchen equipped with a fridge, a dishwasher, a microwave, an electric kettle and tableware
- An iron and an ironing board
- Guides and maps
- A small library with books in numerous languages